Get noticed by our steadily growing number of loyal readers, event attendees and promotional partners:
- Each Chapter 6 Networking (C6N) event attracts on average up to 150 attendees who hear your message face-to-face.
- 10,000 copies of Forward/Adelante (F/A) Business Journal are distributed to high traffic areas and Latino Markets in Albemarle, Charlottesville, Fluvanna, Waynesboro and Harrisonburg.
- Our direct mail list includes over 2,000 qualified and current members
- Our online circulation tops 72,300 through website, e-letter bilingual business journal, and social media.
- Our community of marketing partners and cross-promotional opportunities includes the Radio Group website with 25,000 monthly viewers.
- Our 30-second Newsplex television commercial runs for 2 weeks before each C6N event and airs more than 200 times per year.
- The rate of growth in Hispanic buying power tops all other racial and ethnic groups as well as the rate of growth in overall buying power.
- Virginia’s Hispanic population has nearly doubled, which now represents about 632,000 Hispanic residents.
- In the U.S., Hispanic buying power is expected to grow 50 percent in the next five years, from $1 trillion in 2010 to $1.5 trillion in 2015.
- Nearly one person in six who lives in the U.S. is of Hispanic origin.
- 58% of our audience is female and 42% is male
- Our attendees’ and readers’ income level is between 45K – 125K
- One in ten name Latin America as their place of birth, with main residence in the U.S.
- 45% of our audience is born in a Latin American country, but lived a majority of their lives in the U.S.
- 20% of our audience is born and raised in the U.S. but have at least one parent from another country.
- 25% of our audience is English speaking, American born and do not have a mixed Hispanic background.
- The cultural conversations we nurture within the Latino community have extended to many diverse groups. While our bilingual English/Spanish format attracts Latino business owners, entrepreneurs and professionals, our programming is about fostering what we like to call “the diversity of ideas” in real time.
Now Accepting Sponsorship Submissions!
Businesses that want to take advantage of our sponsorship opportunities for 2013 should contact us at 434-960-4037 or send an email to email@example.com.
What our Fans are Saying:
I think it is important to support Forward/Adelante events due to the business community that is involved at the events. This does give us an opportunity to meet other business owners and people interested in business that we may not reach through the Chamber of Commerce or other community organizations.
~ Brian Thomas, Sponsor :: Senior Vice President at BB&T Bank